I support Americans, expats and women owned businesses as a mentor and tax accountant.
My goal is to advise you, hold you accountable and keep you in compliance with your US and UK tax filing obligations.
HOW DO I DO THIS?
First, by assessing what your needs are as an individual and business – Tax advice, bookkeeping, payroll, accounts and tax returns in UK and USA.
The second step is to understand three things:
- What do you want to achieve?
- What is holding you back?
- How can you break down barriers and overcome obstacles?
Last step is plan, execute and hold yourself accountable.
Connect with me on LinkedIn to find out more.
THIS IS WHO I AM:
A Big 4 tax accountant for years I focused a lot on UK and US tax, mentoring, team leadership, process improvement, corporate and social responsibility and training others.
I wanted to spend more time with my young family while continuing to do what I love most by reaching people on a personal level.
Being an American expat and woman with a corporate career then multiple businesses, I fully understand the range of difficulties and burdens we face.
Your business is your passion, it should not become a burden.
THIS IS WHO I HELP:
I love working with SMEs and Companies achieve the following:
- Stay compliant with tax and accounting needs in the UK and USA.
- Support the leaders of your company to develop and empower female staff.
- Mentor female business owners and non-exec female employees level up in business or their career.
- By providing business support through US and UK tax and accounting, a structured mentor plan and exclusive access to the Women’s Business Club for you and your employees the sky really is the limit.